Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet is designed for skiers and snowboarders of all ability levels and provides them with excellent head protection. This helmet has numerous technical features including Zonal Koroyd™ coverage and MIPS® energy-absorbing impact protection. The Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet has multiple vents for airflow and is designed to integrate with Smith Goggles.
- MIPS – This is a system designed to protect the brain by reducing rotational forces that occur when there is an angled impact on the head.
- Koroyd – This material keeps the helmet lightweight and provides impact protection.
- BOA Fit System – This is located on the back of the base of the helmet and gives the user the ability to customize the fit by turning the dial to the desired tightness to ensure a secure fit.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This helmet is super adjustable with an easy to use chin strap and a dial in the back to keep the helmet snug but not too tight. Top of the line helmet with exceptional MIPS technology that reduces rotational forces caused by angled impacts to the head. This helmet also excels at keeping your head at the right temperature. Vents can be opened or closed to relieve excess heat, or keep the cold out on brisk days.
Has some nice features that would pair well with any kind of goggles, but especially some Smith goggles. Excellent ventilation with adjustable vents for those colder/warmer days. Has MIPS technology which is a proven safety feature that helps reduce impact forces, they use this same technology in motorcycle helmets!