Smith Vantage MIPS Helmet · Women's
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Vantage Women's MIPS helmet is made for women skiers and snowboards in search of a snow helmet that can keep up with them and their big adventures in and out of bounds. It's equipped with Mips® (Multi-directional Impact Protection System) and zonal Koroyd® for ultimate impact protection. It also has 21 vents that can be adjusted to control airflow, and an XT2® antimicrobial lining to combat sweat and odors.
- Extra Brain Protection – This helmet includes advanced MIPS technology, which reduces rotational energy transferred to the brain during angled impact, and ultralight Koroyd that enhances protection from direct and angled impacts while promoting breathability and cooling.
- BOA® 360 Fit System – The fit can be easily adjusted with the turn of a dial on the back of the helmet.
- Hybrid Shell – The shell has both a durable exterior and lightweight in-molded shell to keep the helmet light yet protective.
- Advanced Ventilation – AirEvac™ ventilation works with Smith goggles to prevent fogging, while 21 vents all over the shell can be controlled with one-handed front and back adjustments.
- Audio Ready – The removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads are Outdoor Tech™ audio-chip compatible.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Lightweight helmet from Smith. The Vantage is a comfy, goggle compatible helmet. Vents that can be opened or closed depending on the day. Removable ear pieces as well to create a custom fit. MIPS tech to keep your noggin safe.