Picture Organic Men's Zephir Bib Pants
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
The Men's Zephir Bib is a versatile and durable bib from Picture for the skier or snowboarder who wants a hardshell that they will not have to worry about during the season and seasons to come. The Zephir Bib is made from Picture's bio-sourced hardshell material that is sustainable and eco-friendly. This hardshell bib is designed for the resort and can be used in the backcountry with multiple useful features.
- 20K/20K Rating – The 20K waterproof rating means it is a high-quality waterproof material with a 20,000 g/m^2 breathability rating.
- 58% Bio-sourced Polyester / 42% Polyester – Picture uses eco-friendly material from sugar-cane waste that allows for more sustainable clothing with high performance qualities.
- Vents and Pockets – Two side vents provide breathability, while five YKK® zippered pockets adorn the chest and legs.
- DryPlay Fully Taped Seams – The DryPlay polyurethane upper allows for waterproofness and breathability while the fully taped seams keep the water and snow out to keep the body dry.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A great all-day option with 20k/20k waterproof, breathability and a great deal of warmth that maintains highly efficient temperature regulation! Fully taped seams, waterproof zippers, Lycra stretchy side panels that allow for total freedom of movement, thigh zips for ventilation, bombproof reinforcements near the ankles, integrated snow gaiters, and the I-fit system, which allows you to roll up the cuffs from inside the pockets! Super clean, eco-friendly, warm option!