Picture Organic Men's U44 Insulated Jacket
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Picture Organic Men's U44 Insulated Jacket is the perfect combination of style and sustainability. The jacket features a monochrome design with a brand-new bio-sourced hard shell made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into bio-based polyester. The 20K/20K Dryplay membrane with Teflon EcoElite PFC-free durable water repellent treatment ensures unparalleled waterproof-breathability, while the waterproof zippers provide full protection. The body-mapping construction incorporates Thermal Dry System that wicks moisture out, and Coremax lining that eliminates cold spots.
- Sustainable Material: Made from 54% Biosourced Polyester and 46% Recycled Polyester Oxford, this jacket is eco-friendly.
- Waterproof-Breathable: With a Dryplay 20K/20K membrane and Teflon Ecoelite PFC free durable water repellent treatment, this jacket provides unparalleled waterproof-breathability.
- Body-Mapping Construction: Incorporating Thermal Dry System that wicks moisture out, and Coremax lining that eliminates cold spots for maximum comfort.
- Adjustable Features: Featuring adjustable ergonomic hood, cuffs, hemline along with pit zips to ensure a perfect fit.
- Multiple Pockets: Comes equipped with an inner zippered pocket for your valuables along with ski pass pocket & goggle cleaner making it perfect for skiing or snowboarding.