Picture Organic Men's U44 Insulated Jacket
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
A monochrome look and utilitarian design The U44 Jacket includes our brand-new bio-sourced hard shell made from repurposed sugarcane waste that is converted into bio-based polyester. The U44 jacket also features a 20K/20K Dryplay membrane with a Teflon EcoElite™ PFC-free durable water repellent treatment for unparalleled waterproof-breathability, and its waterproof zippers ensure full protection. The body-mapping construction incorporates our Thermal Dry System that wicks moisture out, and a Coremax lining that eliminates cold spots
- Fit: Regular fit
- Composition: 54% Biosourced Polyester 46% Recycled Polyester Oxford
- Bio-sourced hard shell 2 layers
- Dryplay 20K/20K membrane
- Coremax lining
- Engineered Thermal Dry System with Coremax lining 3D mesh inner, with tricot 180gr/m2 back, and with nylon 210T sleeve and hood
- Teflon Ecoelite™ PFC free durable water repellent treatment
- Fully-taped seams
- Adjustable ergonomic hood
- Front opening zippers and snaps
- Pit zips
- Stretch snow skirt
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes
- Adjustable hem & cuffs
- Inner zippered pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- Goggle cleaner
- Long back fit
- Weight: 1480 g
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
20k waterproofing made from recycled bottles! Thermaldry system evaporates sweat before it can saturate!