Get free gear advice from a tennis expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
COMFORT AND SUPPORT
- With comfort and performance this style's priorities, the flexible and breathable upper means you can spend hours out on court. The thicker insole and special Kompressor cushioning system provide impact protection as you train and compete.
- Model designed with more forefoot space for all tennis players, particularly those with wider feet.
- We've worked with Michelin to create a sole made of a special kind of rubber for each court surface.
SINGLE LAYER MESH
- A Matryx piece on the forefoot gives extra support for lateral movements.
RUBBER FOREFOOT PROTECTION
- A very hard-wearing protective rubber piece covering the inner forefoot down to the toes for unrivalled upper durability.
- The OrthoLite�� insole is molded to hug the shape of the foot. The properties of the foam composition make for exceptional comfort, breathability and durability.
- TPR (Thermo Plastic Rubber) tube compression system positioned beneath the heel for exceptional shock absorption.
- A technology developed and patented by Babolat. The shape and composition of the materials used for the sole are segmented into 9 key pressure points for maximum responsiveness.
- The Michelin rubber composition has proven its worth over the past 15 years and beyond, It offers a great combination of grip and durability to meet the extreme demands of tennis footwork.