Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
I was recently fit for this driver. I have always struggled with a slice and low launch angle. My fitter put me in a 12* Cobra Aerojet driver with a Fujikura Ventus TR Red shaft. I could not be happier with this driver. I am launching my tee shots higher than I have ever seen before and my dreaded slice has literally been eliminated. This driver is producing high straight bombs for me. It has given me an incredible amount of confidence and allowed me to not really even think about my tee shots.
- This is a terrific driver for anyone wanting a higher launch angle
- This driver is very straight
- This is one of the most forgiving drivers I have ever used
- I wasn’t a huge fan of the stock shaft
The Cobra Aerojet Driver is the perfect combination of speed and forgiveness. With its seamless aerodynamic design, this driver delivers faster clubhead speed for maximized distance. The innovative suspended bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, positioning the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed. The forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch, while a H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face. A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis, making this driver both durable and easy to handle. Finally, an adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin.
- Aerodynamic shaping for faster clubhead speed
- PWR-BRIDGE weighting for unrestricted flexibility
- PWRSHELL with H.O.T Face for maximum efficiency
- Carbon crown & sole for durability & lightness
- Adjustable loft sleeve for fine tuning trajectory & spin