Cobra Aerojet Driver · Right Handed · Regular · 9
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an Expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- Can you show me more like this?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Aerojet driver combines a faster aerodynamic shapewith extreme forgiveness.
A seamless aerodynamic design is adapted to deliver faster clubhead speed for maximized distance.
An innovative suspended bridge weight design enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, and positions the CG low and forward to unleash faster ball speed.
PWRSHELL WITH H.O.T FACE
A forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for faster ball speed and higher launch. A H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
CARBON CROWN AND SOLE
A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis
An adjustable loft sleeve offers fine tuning of trajectory and spin. Each loft is adjustable up to +/- 1.5 from the printed loft on the head.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The versatile Cobra Aeroject driver is designed for Tour as well as amateurs who seek a fast, low spin head with the added benefit of high launch and forgiveness.
- Faster By Design: Seamlessly aerodynamic, boldly designed. Cobra Aerojet enables new levels of speed that were not believe to be possible until now.
- Swing Your Fastest: Validated by the fastest players in the world, the Aerojet drivers features a raised skirt, symmetrical shaping, and streamlined edges to give you the most speed possible.
- Higher Launch, Optimized Spin: Proven PWRSHELL L-cup technology maximizes launch and distance, while an A.I. designed H.O.T. Face delivers more speed and efficient spin across the entire clubface.
- Unlock Faster Ball Speed: Forward positioning of the fully suspended PWR-BRIDGE weight allows for maximum energy transfer to unleash faster ball speeds through unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole.
- Carbon Crown and Sole: A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis and allow more weight to be positioned low in the clubhead for added stability.