Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Aerojet LS Driver is one of if not the best preforming driver of 2023, it offers an amazing look, feel and sound. Higher swing speed players and players who are looking to reduce spin rates off their driver will find unmatched carry and total numbers in ideal spin rates with amazing forgiveness for off center strikes. The driver in multiple test windows has been able to hold its own and beat the Stealth 2, Paradym, TSR, etc. The slightly lower retail cost helps make this driver a no brainier for someone who is looking for quality and performance. Don't sleep on Cobra Golf anymore they are showing they are here to compete and are building their name for years to come as a member of the Big 3. The limited edition heads are also an added plus with a Palm Tree Crew head, a 50th anniversary head, and a Volition head in the market place as of now.
- Higher Swing Speed Players
- Players who need a driver that will help lower spin rate
- Players who want to be able to work their driver for draw and fade shots
- If swing speed isn't fast enough to support the head ball will come off knuckle ball like.
- Players who suffer with a slice or over fade.
- Slightly smaller head at 457cc
The Cobra Aerojet LS Driver is a game-changing club that utilizes advanced aerodynamic shaping to deliver the fastest clubhead speed possible. Its seamless design maximizes distance, while an innovative PWR-BRIDGE weighting system enables unrestricted flexibility of the face and sole, positioning the CG low and forward for faster ball speed. The forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for higher launch and faster ball speed, while a H.O.T Face design uses artificial intelligence to create a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face. With two adjustable weight settings in the heel and toe, golfers can achieve a neutral or fade-biased ball flight. A carbon fiber crown and sole create a lighter and stronger chassis.
- Advanced aerodynamic shaping delivers maximum clubhead speed for increased distance
- PWR-BRIDGE weighting system enables unrestricted flexibility of face and sole
- Forged PWRSHELL face insert maximizes flexibility for higher launch and faster ball speed
- Two adjustable weight settings allow for neutral or fade-biased ball flight
- Carbon fiber crown and sole create lighter, stronger chassis