Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Forgiveness and Distance Gains are where these irons shine! As someone who prefers a slightly larger club head in irons to promote confidence, I enjoyed hitting the Aerojets. However, this might be off-putting to some better players who are used to tour/players style forged irons. The technology in these irons is overtly displayed on multiple parts of the club, and well-struck shots felt solid off the face. The sound left a bit to be desired, as they were 'clicky' sounding on both well-struck and off-centered hits. I'd recommend these for someone looking for distance and launch gains primarily, but there are better options out there in this price range.
- Adding distance
- High Launch
- Feel of the Aerojet irons leaves a lot to be desired
- Larger club heads will not suit the eye of better players
- Distance control can be an issue, as with most game improvement irons
The Cobra Aerojet Irons are the ultimate game-changer for golf enthusiasts. With a sleek and sophisticated silhouette, these irons combine premium technologies to elevate your game to the next level. The innovative PWR-BRIDGE weighting system enables 30% more face flexion, delivering untethered distance with every swing. The forged PWRSHELL face insert provides more flexibility across a larger area of the face, resulting in faster ball speed and higher launch. Additionally, H.O.T Face Technology uses artificial intelligence to design a variable thickness pattern that delivers more efficient speed and spin across the face.
- PWR-BRIDGE WEIGHTING: An innovative floating weight design enables 30% more face flexion for untethered distance.
- PWRSHELL FACE DESIGN: A forged PWRSHELL face insert delivers more flexibility across a larger area of the face for faster ball speed and higher launch.
- H.O.T FACE TECHNOLOGY: Artificial intelligence designs a variable thickness pattern that delivers efficient speed and spin across the entire clubface.