Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
The Curated Take
This rescue hybrid is the perfect choice for the golfer who wants a forgiving option with some distance. The TaylorMade Stealth 2 hybrid has a lower center of gravity providing a better more consistent launch off the box, fairway, or rough. The advanced face design allows this hybrid to utilize its twist face technology. Thus helping golfers generate a faster and further shots.
- Lower center of gravity
- Twist face technology
- Hittable from from the tee box, fairway, and rough
- No customizable weight
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 Rescue Hybrid is a game-changing club that will take your golfing experience to the next level. With advanced inverted cone technology, this hybrid has variable face thickness that maximizes ball speed across the face while maintaining conformance and improving durability in each individual hybrid. The refined CG placement ensures a more centered CG projection to improve performance on middle-face strikes, while engineers used weight savings from the infinity carbon crown to redistribute mass towards the rear of the club for enhanced MOI and forgiveness. The V Steel™ sole design improves turf interaction and versatility, while Twist Face® helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots. Additionally, our flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.
- Advanced Inverted Cone Technology maximizes ball speed across the face
- Refined CG Placement delivers a more centered CG projection for improved performance
- V Steel™ Sole Design improves turf interaction and versatility
- Twist Face® helps golfers overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies for straighter shots
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket produces additional forgiveness on low-face strikes