Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2 has been without question the longest driver I've tested in 2023 and has found it's forever home in my golf bag. The distance is real. The forgiveness leaves a bit to be desired but wow is it long. The most forgiving drivers tend to underperform in the distance category. After spending almost two years using one of the most forgiving drivers ever made (that shall remain nameless) I had no idea just how much distance I was leaving on the table. TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2 enters the chat. My first swing from tee box #1 with the Stealth was a complete mishit. A mishit that, to my surprise, rolled out to a distance that I would have been happy to accept as a great result from my old driver. After a few rounds and some fine tuning with the 15gram sliding weight, I found my rhythm with this club and an additional 20+ yards to boot. It's not the most forgiving driver and the dispersion could be better, but what it lacks in consistency it absolutely makes up in raw distance and ball speed. Your mishits go longer and great swings are rewarded with massive ball speed, carry and total yards. If you are looking to add serious distance to your game, give the TaylorMade Stealth Plus 2 a swing.
- The 15 gram sliding weight truly helps offset extreme slice/hook tendencies
- Even with mishits, the distance is substantial
- The feel and sound off the carbon face is amazing
- Could be (much) more forgiving
- The shot dispersion is a bit erratic with carry distances
The TaylorMade Stealth Plus+ 2 Driver is a game-changing club that combines speed and forgiveness to help golfers of all levels achieve optimal performance on the course. With its new 60X Carbon Twist Face, advanced Inverted Cone Technology (ICT), and Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring, this driver delivers faster ball speeds, increased accuracy, and more forgiveness than ever before. The lightweight full-carbon body allows engineers to strategically place weight for optimal launch and forgiveness. The nanotexture cover fine-tunes launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- NEW 60X CARBON TWIST FACE: Optimizes energy transfer for fast ball speeds with an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot.
- CARBON REINFORCED COMPOSITE RING: Unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND FORGIVENESS: Corrective tendencies of Twist Face™ combined with advanced ICT help maintain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes.
- NANOTEXTURE COVER: Encased by a polyurethane cover featuring revolutionary nanotexture technology that fine-tunes launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- ASYMMETRIC INERTIA GENERATOR: Slippery-fast head shape aids in swing speed generation on the downswing for golfers at every level. Outfitted with a 15g rear weight to optimize MOI and forgiveness.
- SLIDING WEIGHT TRACK: Designed to help golfers control shot shape by shifting mass on the sole to create the desired ball flight.
- THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET: Flexible Speed Pocket™ design maximizes ball speeds while producing additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.