Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
This product is good for ANY golfer, from the beginner to the tour pro. It has been engineered to fit any game, and the HD version should be used by a golfer who has a slight draw bias or slice in their natural swing. This will immediately help solve some of that issue and add distance.
- Golfers with a slight slice
- Someone who wants more distance
- People who want forgiveness
- Draw bias
- Slightly shorter shaft length
The TaylorMade Stealth HD 2 Driver is a game-changing club that will take your golf game to the next level. With its advanced features and cutting-edge technology, this driver is designed to help you achieve faster ball speeds, greater forgiveness, and longer distances off the tee.
- 60X Carbon Twist Face: The new face design in Stealth 2 features an advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) to help maintain ball speed on off-center strikes and increase forgiveness.
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring: This unites the driver head into a singular force and frees up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- High Draw Design with Forgiveness: Utilizing the weight savings from the full-body carbon construction and shifting the Inertia Generator closer to the heel, we’re able to maintain draw-bias while creating the highest MOI in the Stealth 2 family of drivers.
- Nanotexture Cover: The polyurethane cover encasing our revolutionary nanotexture technology fine tunes launch and spin for optimized total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator: Outfitted with a massive 30g rear weight to optimize MOI and forgiveness, this foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties results in a slippery-fast head shape that aids in swing speed generation on every downswing.