Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
I own the irons and have tested the hybrid. I love the irons very much. Huge improvement to my game, and I haven't played better ever. Very forgiving, has a great feel, and had lots of confidence behind the ball, all around great irons. The hybrid was good as well. I have never been a fan of hybrids, but I was actually able to use this one, much better than others I have tested. A great set.
- Very forgiving
- Great distance
- Great feel with lots of confidence
- Launch could be higher
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 HD Combo Set is the perfect choice for golfers looking to improve their game. This set is designed to deliver high launching distance with draw bias, making it easier for you to hit successful shots more often. The low profile head has a shallow face height and a wide sole with a large step down, keeping the center of gravity low for an easier launch. The multi-material Cap Back™ Design utilizes high-strength stainless steel and ultralight weight polymers, maximizing distance, forgiveness and feel with an extremely low CG. Additionally, the ECHO® Damping System uses a soft polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face to channel away harsh vibrations creating a forged-like feel.
- High launching distance with draw bias
- Low profile head design with shallow face height and wide sole
- Multi-material Cap Back™ Design maximizes distance, forgiveness and feel
- ECHO® Damping System channels away harsh vibrations creating a forged-like feel
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket maximizes face flexibility for increased ball speed