Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This club is for people who may have a lower swing speed and need help getting the ball airborne and having higher descent angles to hold greens. Players seeking help with keeping the ball more straight and even with a draw will benefit from the club design. The wide sole makes it easy to glide through the turf and improves feel as it allows you to hit the sweet spot more often. The clubs have a very modern look with the brushed steel and carbon fiber cap back yet they are also a shallower face so do, indeed, look non traditional. They feel great because they are such stable clubs at impact.
- High launch
- High forgiveness
- Best for people wanting draw biased flight
- Not a club to shape ball flight side to side
- Bigger head shows trailing edge behind the top line at address looking less like a traditional iron.
- Not the longest irons due to lofts that are not "jacked"
The TaylorMade Stealth HD Irons are designed to help golfers achieve high launching distance with draw bias. These irons have a low profile head with a shallow face height and a wide sole, making it easier to launch the ball. The multi-material Cap Back™ Design utilizes high-strength stainless steel and ultralight weight polymers, maximizing distance, forgiveness, and feel with an extremely low CG. The ECHO® Damping System positioned inside the iron head uses a soft polymer blend and multiple contact points across the face to channel away harsh vibrations creating a forged-like feel. Additionally, patented Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology is engineered to maximize face flexibility for increased ball speed and forgiveness for mis-hits low on the face.
- High launching distance with draw bias
- Multi-material Cap Back™ Design maximizes distance, forgiveness, and feel
- ECHO® Damping System channels away harsh vibrations for forged-like feel
- Patented Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology increases ball speed and forgiveness on mis-hits low on the face