Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
This driver is best for golfers seeking maximum distance due to the high-launch and long-drive features.
- FeelSoft impact feel, weight distribution feels good.
- LaunchLaunches high for maximum distance.
- DistanceHits some of longest drives ever.
- ForgivenessForgiving even on mishits, but not as much as others.
- WorkabilityFairly workable, could be improved with sliding track.
- SoundUnique carbon sound takes getting use to.
The TaylorMade Stealth 2 Driver is a game-changing club that delivers exceptional speed and forgiveness. The driver features a new 60X Carbon Twist Face design that optimizes energy transfer for fast ball speeds. The advanced version of Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) helps maintain ball speed on off-center strikes, while the Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring unites the driver head into a singular force to deliver more forgiveness. The lightweight full-carbon body allows engineers to strategically place weight for optimal launch and forgiveness.
- New 60X Carbon Twist Face: Optimizes energy transfer for fast ball speeds and features an expanded COR area for a larger sweet spot.
- Carbon Reinforced Composite Ring: Unites the driver head into a singular force, freeing up additional mass that has been strategically placed to deliver more forgiveness.
- Designed for Speed and Forgiveness: Corrective tendencies of Twist Face™ combined with advanced ICT help maintain ball speed and accuracy on off-center strikes.
- Nanotexture Cover: Encased by a polyurethane cover featuring revolutionary nanotexture technology, fine-tuning launch and spin to optimize total distance regardless of playing conditions.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator: Foundational source of refined aerodynamic properties resulting in slippery-fast head shape aiding in swing speed generation on downswing. Outfitted with 25g rear weight for incredible MOI and forgiveness.
- Thru-SlotSpeed Pocket™ Design: Engineered to maximize ball speeds producing additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.