Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Srixon ZX4 MKII iron is the ultimate game improving iron set. Catered toward a high handicapper, the large club head gives players an advantage in ball striking. The larger sole will help players who struggle with consistent trikes launch the ball more consistently. The irons will also have maximum forgiveness on mishits outside of the center face.
- Max forgiveness
- Large sweet spot
- Not as workable as other forged irons
- Inconsistent distances
Designed to provide maximum forgiveness and powerful distance, all while maintaining a sleek and narrow look at address. The hollow head design and extra-strong lofts make these irons perfect for golfers of all skill levels.
- MainFrame technology maximizes flex at impact with a variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities milled into the backside of the iron face.
- Hollow iron shapes with moderate sole width, longest blade length, and highest offset maximize forgiveness while still offering an appealing look at address.
- Progressive grooves on the 4i–7i feature wide grooves for longer shots in all conditions. The 8i–AW have deeper, closer set grooves which cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove enhances friction in all conditions.
- Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to a whole new level with a proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed.
- Premium forged feel adds to the overall experience of using these irons on the course.