Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Best for mid-handicappers seeking control, feel and workability while retaining forgiveness and distance.
- FeelProvides quality feel, forged feel, and excellent feedback.
- WorkabilityAllows workable launch angles, offers control.
- LaunchExcellent launch point, suitable for confident ball strikers.
- DistanceMaintains good distance, perfect for longer irons off tee.
- ForgivenessOffers forgiveness, but may not suit beginners.
- SoundDelivers solid sound, but not a standout feature.
Perfect combination of style, power, and playability. These cavity back irons feature a premium forged feel and advanced ball speed technology that delivers exceptional distance on every shot. The variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities on the backside of the iron face maximizes flex at impact for ultimate performance.
- MainFrame: The variable thickness pattern of grooves, channels, and cavities on the backside of the iron face maximizes flex at impact for ultimate performance.
- Players Distance Iron Shapes: The slightly wider sole with moderate blade length and offset help attuned golfers achieve enhanced distance, forgiveness, and workability while displaying a clean look at address.
- Progressive Grooves: Wide grooves in 3i–7i are ideal for longer shots in all conditions while deeper grooves in 8i–AW cut through grass to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove enhances friction in all conditions.
- Tour V.T. Sole: This proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches encourages a smooth glide through fairway, rough and sand to strike the ball solidly without losing speed.