Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
Best for low-handicap, advanced golfers, known for its soft feel and good feedback.
- FeelSoft forged feel with good feedback.
- WorkabilityHigh workability preferred by Tour, advanced players.
- LaunchGood launch.
- ForgivenessForgives off-center strikes, users need consistent swing.
- DistanceMid-distance, consistency over maximum length.
The perfect choice for low-handicap and tour-level golfers who demand precision and control. These players Irons feature a compact shape, narrow topline, single-piece forging, and narrow sole that delivers total control with the pure feel of a premium blade.
- PUREFRAME: The PureFrame technology is strategically placed right where you strike the ball, delivering an enhanced impact feel for pro-level performance. Forged into ZX7 Mk II as an 80% thicker portion of 1020 Carbon Steel.
- PLAYERS IRON SHAPES: The thin topline, narrow sole, short blade, and minimal offset of ZX7 Mk II make it a preferred choice among tour-level golfers. These compact players Irons feature a muscle-back cavity for maximum workability and a razor-sharp look at address.
- PROGRESSIVE GROOVES: The 3i–7i feature wide grooves ideal for longer shots in all conditions while the 8i–AW have deeper grooves that cut through grass and debris to enhance spin on approach shots. Laser milling between each groove enhances friction in all conditions.
- TOUR V.T. SOLE: Tour V.T. Sole takes turf interaction to another level with its proprietary combination of sole widths, bounce angles, and notches that encourage smooth glide through fairway rough sand without losing speed.