Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Callaway Women's Paradym X Fairway Wood is the perfect choice for players seeking a forgiving shape with a high launch and slight draw bias. The Forged Carbon toe patch redistributes weight to the heel, making it easy to turn over. With its A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure, this fairway wood offers speed and stability while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- SPEED & STABILITY FROM JAILBREAK WITH BATWING TECHNOLOGY: The A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure stiffens the body while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A PARADYM SHIFT IN DISTANCE FROM PATENTED USE OF FORGED CARBON: The Forged Carbon sole enables unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance, higher MOI, and our longest fairway wood ever.
- OPTIMAL LAUNCH WITH MORE SPEED FROM THE TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE: Incorporating up to 23g of high-density tungsten pushes the center of gravity low and forward, resulting in optimal launch and spin with more speed for maximum distance.
- NEW A.I. DESIGNED HIGH-STRENGTH FACE CUP FOR OPTIMIZED DISPERSION: An all-new A.I. face optimization includes speed, launch, spin, and downrange dispersion customized for each model paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup promoting impressive speed and consistency across the face.
- HIGHEST LAUNCHING WITH SLIGHT DRAW BIAS: This model features an upright lie angle with a neutral face at address producing the highest launch with a slight draw bias making it perfect for golfers looking to improve their game.