Callaway Paradym Single Iron · Left Handed · Steel · Stiff · 6
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Ask your own question
THE NEW PARADYM IN PERFORMANCE
The Paradym iron is designed for golfers who are looking for a players’ distance iron with a refined shape and premium forging.
· OUR MOST POWERFUL A.I. DESIGNED FORGED 455 FACE
Industry-leading A.I. face technology is applied to a high-strength Forged 455 face, creating our most powerful forged iron face ever. Each face is uniquely optimized for more speed, higher launch, and increased spin consistency.
· FAST BALL SPEEDS FROM FORGED 455 FACE CUP AND HOLLOW BODY WITH SPEED FRAME CONSTRUCTION
The all-new Hollow Body design features Speed Frame construction for added stiffness to the body and support for the high-strength Forged 455 Face Cup. This unique construction is the catalyst that stabilizes a thinner face for incredibly fast ball speeds.
· EXCEPTIONAL FEEL FROM A FORGED FACE AND PATENTED URETHANE MICROSPHERES
A forged face and patented Urethane Microspheres deliver the ultra-soft feel and premium sound that discerning players demand.
· IMPROVED LAUNCH VIA DUAL TUNGSTEN WEIGHTING
Up to 67g of external and internal tungsten weights are placed precisely to enhance launch conditions and improve speed on mis-hits. This increase in forgiveness is the difference between hitting the green and coming up short.
· REFINED PLAYERS SHAPING
The Paradym iron features a players look in a forgiving package. A pre-worn leading edge is designed to cut through the turf more efficiently for even more forgiveness.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear