Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
The Callaway Paradym X driver is top notch. There are tons of tech in this driver to make it one of the easiest launching drivers on the market. It has a 360-degree carbon chassis which allows for the redistribution of weight. Callaway was then able to reposition weight which allows for a high MOI (moment of inertia) making it very stable at impact. This stability adds to the forgiveness of the driver as well as promotes fast ball speed for increased distance. I immediately noticed these features on my first swing. I have struggled with launch for the last couple of years and I was looking for a driver to help me. The ball launched very high with little effort and just kept going and going. If you struggle with launch and want some extra distance and forgiveness, I highly recommend you give the Callaway Parady X a try.
- Easy launch for golfers of all skill levels
- Adjustable lofts
- Extremely forgiving
- Not designed for a penetrating ball flight
The Callaway Paradym X Driver is the perfect choice for golfers seeking extreme forgiveness and a slight draw bias from their driver. This model is built for a high launch with high MOI, along with a generously stretched profile at address. The driver features an industry-first 360° Carbon Chassis that promotes unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance. The Triaxial Carbon crown and Forged Carbon sole are 43% lighter than a titanium chassis, which allows for higher MOI and increased forgiveness.
- Unprecedented Weight Redistribution: The 360° Carbon Chassis promotes weight redistribution, allowing for maximized distance.
- Enhanced Stability: Our new A.I. designed Jailbreak system provides stability in both the horizontal and torsional direction, enhancing stability for faster ball speeds from our industry-leading COR.
- Advanced Face Optimization: An all-new A.I. face optimization enhances speed, launch and spin, as well as downrange dispersion.
- Industry-Leading Face Cup Technology: Paradym is the first driver to utilize Callaway’s industry-leading face cup technology paired with a powerful forged titanium face that provides higher energy transfer to the ball than standard driver face inserts.
- High Launch & Low Spin: Built with five grams of rear weight positioned to increase launch and lower spin for maximum carry distance.