Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for mid to high handicappers seeking forgiveness and distance
- ForgivenessMost forgiving among new offerings, with excellent playability.
- LaunchExcellent and easy launch even for high handicappers.
- DistanceDelivers considerable distance, tests longer than its counterparts.
- FeelFeel is noticeable but not like a forged club.
- SoundImpact sound is a bit soft and muted
- WorkabilityDifficult to work the club for different shot shapes.
The Callaway Paradym X Irons are the perfect choice for golfers who want a premium forged feel and incredible distance. With industry-leading A.I. face technology, these irons feature a high-strength Forged 455 face that is uniquely optimized for more speed, higher launch, and increased spin consistency. The all-new Hollow Body design with Speed Frame construction adds stiffness to the body and support for the face cup, resulting in incredibly fast ball speeds. The patented Urethane Microspheres deliver an ultra-soft feel and premium sound that discerning players demand.
- Industry-leading A.I. face technology applied to high-strength Forged 455 face
- Fast ball speeds from forged 455 face cup and hollow body with Speed Frame construction
- Exceptional feel from forged face and patented Urethane Microspheres
- Improved launch via dual tungsten weighting
- Refined players shaping with thicker topline and forgiving sole