Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I have tested all of the Callaway Paradym Fairway wood models and the standard Paradym model is the best suited for most golfers. It packs tons of forgiveness with great distance and ball speeds. The feeling and sound of the Paradym Fairway wood is what you would expect from a company like Callaway. The feel is solid and the sound is a satisfying strong sound when the club strikes the ball.
- The Callaway Paradym Fairway wood has great sound and feel
- Greater ball speeds and distance
- The look and feel are amazing to say the least
- The shallow shaped head might not suit everyone’s eye
- The gloss finish can scratch easy if the headcover is not always used
- Cannot adjust lie angle, only loft
The Callaway Paradym Fairway Wood is the perfect choice for golfers who want a high launching fairway wood with a neutral ball flight. With its progressive shaping and robust design, this club fits a wide range of player types. The Paradym Fairway Wood features Jailbreak Batwing technology that stiffens the body while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds. The Forged Carbon sole enables unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance, higher MOI, and our longest fairway wood ever. Incorporating up to 23g of high-density tungsten pushes the center of gravity (CG) low and forward, resulting in optimal launch and spin with more speed for maximum distance.
- SPEED & STABILITY FROM JAILBREAK WITH BATWING TECHNOLOGY: The A.I. Designed Jailbreak Batwing structure is pushed to the perimeter to stiffen the body while allowing the face to flex for high ball speeds.
- A PARADYM SHIFT IN DISTANCE FROM PATENTED USE OF FORGED CARBON: The Forged Carbon sole enables unprecedented weight redistribution for maximized distance, higher MOI, and our longest fairway wood ever.
- OPTIMAL LAUNCH WITH MORE SPEED FROM THE TUNGSTEN SPEED CARTRIDGE: By incorporating up to 23g of high-density tungsten, we can push the center of gravity (CG) low and forward resulting in optimal launch and spin with more speed for maximum distance.
- NEW A.I. DESIGNED HIGH-STRENGTH FACE CUP FOR OPTIMIZED DISPERSION: We’ve applied an all-new A.I. face optimization that includes speed, launch, spin as well as downrange dispersion customized uniquely per model paired with our high-strength C300 maraging steel face cup promoting impressive speed consistency across your shots.
- REFINED SHAPING WITH ADJUSTABILITY FOR MORE VERSATILITY: With progressive shaping and the most extensive offering, Paradym Fairway Woods will be the go-to model for players who want consistent launch with ease and a neutral ball flight. An adjustable hosel in the 3W and 3HL models gives players additional control to dial in launch.
Experience the new paradigm in performance with Callaway's Paradym Fairway Wood.