Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This is the #1 irons on tour for a reason. There are so many positives about these irons, that they outweigh the cons. First, these irons aren't designed for beginners. The head shape is on the medium to smaller end, so there is forgiveness to those golfers that have been playing a while. The suggested handicap for these irons is in the range of 10-19, but the pros are playing these.
These aren't a max distance iron, but the S model is 2-degrees stronger compared to the regular T100 irons, so it could help pick up some distance.
At address, this has a near-perfect players iron with a thin topline, minimal offset, and compact blade length. This has a brushed chrome finish that will help reduce glare. As you move from the long irons to the scoring irons, the blade will get slighty shorter.
I have played every set of Titleist T100 (formally known as AP2) irons, since they've been introduced. I always wonder how they can make the irons better, but they do. These irons provide great forgiveness when needed, but aren't too bulky where you are able to work the ball. The interaction with the turf is amazing, as the club seems to be able to get through any conditions. The feel is super soft and feels as if the ball is jumping off the face.
A great iron to play a full set or even if you wanted to make a combo set with one of the other Titleist irons
- A great soft feel from a forged club.
- Great distance for a players club
- Nice forgiveness from a compact head
- Not ideal for beginners - The thin top line and other design elements may be intimadating for inexperienced players seeking distance.
- Low forgiveness (for beginners) - beginners may find the T100 difficult to control.
The Titleist T100S Irons are the perfect choice for players who demand a fully forged Player’s Iron that delivers greater distance and superior shot shaping. These irons are individually calibrated to ensure precision and feel, making them a top choice for golfers of all skill levels.
- High-Density Tungsten: The T100S irons feature high-quality tungsten in the heel and toe of the mid to long irons, which helps control CG and create the perfect progression.
- Co-Forging Process: The co-forging process fuses tungsten inside the head to produce a stable, solid feel that is unmatched by other clubs.
- Improved Sole Design: With more camber and an improved pre-wear design, these irons move through turf faster and smoother than ever before.
- Greater Distance: Thanks to their innovative design, these irons play stronger than other Player’s Irons on the market, delivering greater distance with every swing.
- Superior Shot Shaping: Individually calibrated for precision and feel, these irons allow players to shape shots with ease.