Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Titleist T200 irons combine soft feel in a player's shape while balancing distance and forgiveness. One of my favorite player's distance irons in my testing, the T200's feature shorter blade lengths and a thin top line that suit the eye of a more advanced player. Within this players shape is a hollow body construction that includes tungsten inserts to provide a consistent launch and Max Impact technology to provide consistently high ball speeds on off-center contact. Feel and sound also get a boost in the T200's with their implementation of a new Muscle Plate and its forged face insert. All of these features create a well-rounded player's distance iron that would suit a lot of low to mid-handicap players.
- Low to mid handicap players.
- Soft feel.
- Blend of forgiveness and workability.
- Not the best fit for high handicap players.
The Titleist T200 Irons are the perfect blend of power and precision, designed to provide a depth of feel that is surprising in such a powerful distance iron. The multi-material construction is engineered to create a sleeker shape, shorter blade length and thin topline for a player-preferred look and feel. With improved sound and feel, precision distance control, and better tungsten for better progression, these irons are sure to take your game to the next level.
- D18 density tungsten weights shift CG more precisely for maximum benefit in every club
- Max Impact technology includes an enhanced polymer core that improves both off-center speed and mass efficiency at impact
- Multi-material body with Engineered Muscle Plate improves acoustics for a crisper, more satisfying sound and feel
- Forged face inserts play fast while feeling solid
- Sleeker shape with shorter blade length and thin topline allows for seamless set blending