Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Cleveland CBX Full Face 2 Tour Satin Wedge is the perfect club for golfers looking to improve their short game. With its largest clubface ever in a CBX Wedge, HydraZip, ZipCore and UltiZip technologies, this wedge allows you to strike it anywhere with complete confidence from any greenside position or condition. The matte finish of the face reduces glare at address while the new Full Sole design on the 50˚–52˚ lofts provides forgiving performance on full swing shots.
- HydraZip maximizes friction for improved spin consistency in wet or dry conditions.
- ZipCore reduces vibrations while also perfecting the CG and boosting MOI for increased feel, control, consistency and forgiveness over last generation.
- UltiZip’s full-face network of sharp, deep, and tightly spaced grooves maximizes performance at contact.
- Larger Full-Face Profile means more grooves from hosel-to-toe and more forgiveness no matter where you strike it.
- Forgiving Sole Designs provide forgiving performance on full swing shots with added bounce in the center yet shaved material off the heel for ideal combination of forgiveness and versatility.