Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
My very first driver was a Titleist driver and I honestly can't remember the model. What I do remember is that it went a long way. Over time I have tried other manufacturers, Nike, Callaway and Taylormade.
I was using a Ping 410 when the Titliest TSi model came out and I gave it a try. It only too a couple of swing before I knew that I was back where I belong. The sound and feel of course were amazing and an easy 260 carry. I put it in play and never looked back.
Then the TSR model hit the market and I had to give it a try. I wasn't expecting much, Driver come out all the time and often the gains don't out weight the cost. However I was surprised that the sound was better and the TSR3 with the adjustable CG gave me an piercing ball flight and carried 15 yards longer. Paired with the Tensei low spin shaft and I was sold.
This is not a beginners driver. If you have trouble hitting the same spot on the clubface this will not produce the results you are looking for. The TSR2 would be the option for that player providing a more forgiving face and better launch across the entire face of the club.
The TSR3 is a driver that is very versatile allowing for shot shaping both left to right as well as high to low. You will love the distance the sound and feel of the driver.
- The TSR3 driver is great for players looking for effortless distance.
- This a great driver for players that want a classic look at address.
- Great driver for players that want to shape shots.
- The TSR3 driver is not for players that strike inconsistently on the clubface.
The Titleist TSR3 Driver is the perfect choice for players with a consistent impact location who want to maximize their driving performance. With its new Speed Ring Face Technology, this driver creates a focused point of pure speed that can be precision-tuned to match your point of contact.
Featuring advanced aerodynamics and aerospace grade titanium, the TSR3 is designed to be faster through the air and deliver precise speed and distance. The conical Variable Face Thickness technology focuses the maximum CT/COR relationship into one central point of pure speed, making the sweet spot even sweeter. The refined SureFit Adjustable CG Track System makes it easier to position that focused hitting zone where you want it and dial in the exact setup you need to generate maximum ball speed and performance.
- Speed Ring Variable Face Thickness Technology for a focused point of pure speed
- Performance-Tuned Adjustability for precise positioning of hitting zone
- Aerospace Grade Titanium for improved durability
- SureFit Hosel Adjustability for better fitting
- Exceptional Featured Shafts from Tour-trusted manufacturers