Titleist TSR4 Driver · Right handed · Extra Stiff · 8°
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Titleist TSR4 Driver is the ultimate solution for those who want to reduce excess spin. With its dual CG design, improved aerodynamics, and Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness construction, this compact 430cc driver offers two different spin reduction settings that provide piercing trajectories. The player-preferred shaping of the TSR4 Driver ensures that it delivers maximum performance.
- Dual CG Design: The Titleist TSR4 Driver features a dual CG design that helps reduce excess spin and provides piercing trajectories.
- Multi-Plateau Variable Face Thickness Design: This driver has a unique construction that builds the face inward layer by layer, offering more consistent speed and distance across the entire hitting surface.
- Adjustable Spin Control: The TSR4 provides both front and back weighting options to allow players to experiment with gaining distance through lower spin. The forward setting produces maximum spin reduction while the back is more moderate.
- Improved Aerodynamics: With its improved aerodynamics, this driver moves smoothly through the air for better performance.
- SureFit Hosel Adjustability: This system gives fitters flexibility to perfectly match the performance of TSR4 to each individual player's needs.