Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This club is good for players seeking lots of forgiveness in a handsome package.
The ST-Z provides high launch and high forgiveness in a club that feels effortless to hit straight. This model had the Kai Li shaft by Mitsubishi Chemical and really unloads easily providing a mid to high ball flight with mid to high spin. At impact you hear a strong thud in contrast to higher pitched sounds of all titanium heads.
The viusals of the crown at address show piano black with the contrast of the carbon fiber weave on the trailing half of the head. This driver has a rich and luxurious look. Even the head cover adds a nice touch of aesthetic class with its classic white and blue color scheme.
- High Launch
- High Forgiveness
- Increased distance
- Not the easiest to shape ball flight side to side
- Not a low spin club
The Mizuno ST-Z 230 Driver is a game-changing club that will take your golfing experience to the next level. With its innovative CORTECH Chamber technology, this driver provides an additional source of energy and takes stress away from the clubface. The forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face is more resilient than commonly used titanium, and it's engineered even thinner to further reduce stress on the CORTECH Chamber. The unified sole composite allows for a forward weight press of Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber, while the straight flight bias ensures a highly stable, straight ball flight. This driver also features a modern players profile that pushes lower to the ground for low/mid spin performance and aligns square to open. Finally, with its quick switch hosel mechanism offering four degrees of adjustability, you can customize your shot shape with ease.
- Innovative CORTECH Chamber technology provides an additional source of energy and takes stress away from the clubface
- Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti Face is more resilient than commonly used titanium and engineered even thinner
- Unified sole composite allows for a forward weight press of Mizuno's CORTECH Chamber
- Straight flight bias ensures a highly stable, straight ball flight
- Quick switch hosel mechanism offers four degrees of adjustability