Get fast, free advice from Curate'ds Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
This putter really helped me feel comfortable at address. The True Path white alignment contrasts sharply with the black putter head and truly helps you visualize a path to the hole. Being confident at address alleviates a lot of the nerves when putting. The head at takeaway and at impact feel very stable. I prefer mallet heads, and this is one of the finer-looking and most stable feeling. The improved pure roll insert is a bit more firm than past models, and I find this to be an advantage in lag putting. Past models felt a bit too soft and made distance control a bit more difficult. Overall, this is a confidence-inspiring putter. While it comes in other colors, I think the black/white combo is the best at alignment. The only drawback may be the aesthetics of two different pieces with the gap in between the aluminum head and steel bar at the trailing edge.
- Very prominent alignment aid.
- Easy to use point and shoot forgiveness
- Minimal glare due to black color
- Non adjustable
- Two piece head may not fit every eye.
Looking for a putter that sets the standard for performance and construction? Look no further than the TaylorMade 2023 Spider GTX Black Single Bend Putter. This putter expands on the modern shape of stability with its True Path and extreme back weighting, making it forgiving and easy to use.
- Lightweight Aluminum Cap: The 6061 aluminum top weighs in at just 194 grams, allowing more weight to transfer to the outside of the frame.
- Back Weight Stability Bar: The heavy stainless steel back weight ring (154 grams) creates a deeper CG for less face rotation and enhanced stability.
- Pure Roll² Insert: The firmer co-molded insert is made of black TPU urethane with silver aluminum beams at a 45° angle designed to improve topspin across the face.
- True Path Alignment: The white space in the center of the putter helps frame the ball and creates a path to the hole.