Titleist TSR2 Hybrid · Right Handed · Regular · 21°
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
TSR2: A high launching, mid-low spin, forgiving long-iron replacement, best-suited for players that deliver the club in a sweeping motion. An extended blade length, a deeper CG, and a reimagined sole shape bring even better forgiveness and improved turf interaction than its popular predecessors, all packed into a classic hybrid profile.
TSR Hybrid Performance and Technology:
• Reimagined shaping and profiles: The TSR2 hybrids are classically shaped and have a slightly lengthened blade length, shifting the impact center further from the shaft, which increases face flex and results in more speed and forgiveness.
• Deeper, More Forgiving CG & High Inertia Body: In TSR2, Titleist engineers pushed the CG deeper while keeping it low, making high-launching and soft-landing approaches with maximum forgiveness even easier.
• Faster Through the Rough: Added sole relief pockets on both TSR2 and TSR3 are designed to move the club faster through all rough conditions, heavy or light. Less surface area means less friction and less chance to drag or grab, also resulting in smooth turf interaction from the fairway.
• Player-Influenced Sound & Feel: Amazing sound and feel are paramount in the design of a superior golf club. Both hybrids have been tuned to deliver the acoustic and physical feedback each player needs to develop consistency and trust.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Titleist TSR2 Hybrid - Forgiving Speed & Performance: Built to be trusted. Every improvement to the TSR2 Hybrid - from the extended blade length to the deeper CG to the refined sole shape - is designed to make it an even more forgiving, faster feeling, long-distance performer ready to come through in the clutch.
Longer Blade Length: A slightly longer face moves the impact center further from the shaft, allows for more face flex and improves both ball speed and forgiveness. It's a simple change that pays large dividends.
Deeper, More Forgiving CG: By pushing the CG deeper while keeping it low, Titleist engineers can increase inertia without impacting launch dynamics. This leads to a more forgiving hybrid that still launches fast and easy.
Faster Through the Rough: Whether you're hitting from the first cut or something a bit heavier, the added sole relief pockets on TSR2 hybrids are designed to get the club to the ball cleaner and more quickly. Less surface area means less friction and less of a chance to drag or grab.
Player-Influenced Sound & Feel: It's not a Titleist if it doesn't sound and feel amazing. The new TSR2 hybrid head shape has been tuned to deliver the acoustic and physical feedback a player needs to develop consistency and trust in a club.