Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Mizuno Pro 225 Black Iron Set is a top-of-the-line golf club set that has been forged in Hiroshima, Japan. The Grain Flow face and neck are crafted from Mizuno's iconic facility, where they have been producing irons since 1968. The set features a hot metal blade design with a Grain Flow Forged 4135 Chromoly Face & Neck (2-8 iron) that is consistently 0.2mm thinner across the face. This combined with COR Forged Hollow Body 28.5g Tungsten weight (2-7 iron) produces higher, more stable flight and enhanced ball speeds.
- Forged in Hiroshima: Crafted from Mizuno's iconic facility in Hiroshima, Japan where they have been producing irons since 1968.
- Hot Metal Blade Design: Consistently thinner across the face for enhanced ball speeds and higher, more stable flight.
- Genuine Blade Looking Profile: Compact through the set for an authentic look at address as well as in your bag.
- COR Forged Hollow Body: Features a tungsten weight to produce higher launch angles and increased stability on off-center hits.
- Improved Performance: Especially noticeable in the mid & short irons for improved performance on every shot.