XXIO 12 Single Iron · Right Handed · Regular · 8
Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The XXIO 12 Single Iron is designed exclusively for moderate swing speeds, providing enhanced distance and easy-swing technologies. With ultralightweight construction, softness, and new ball speed technologies, this iron allows you to achieve effortless speed and purer strikes. The thin Titanium Iron Faces allow the entire face to flex more extensively while grooves etched deep into the interior of the Iron body further enhance flex.
- Boosted Ball Speed: Our thinnest Titanium Iron Faces ever allow the entire face to flex more extensively. Synchronously, a secondary Rebound Frame flex zone in the sole amplifies ball speed to reach unprecedented levels.
- Progressive Center of Gravity: Progressive variable face thickness and a tungsten-nickel weight in the toe optimize speed, stability and launch for every loft.
- Weight Plus Technology: Our proprietary design positions mass under your grip behind your hands. This helps you find the ideal spot at the top of your swing and makes the downswing more consistent.
- Optimized Center of Gravity by Loft: Progressive variable face thickness optimizes speed and launch for each Iron loft.
- Loft Specific Grooves: As lofts increase, grooves are deeper and closer together enhancing spin for more control on approach shots.