The Curated Take
These bindings are spectacular, a true contender for any rider who enjoys getting their board off the ground. They stomp landings smoothly from backcountry cliffs to jump lines in the park. At the end of last season, I spent some time in Lake Tahoe and these bindings really got their chance to shine. They gave me the confidence and security I needed to go for bigger jumps and drops that I don't usually hit. I felt like I was riding on springs, even side hits onto a flat felt comfortable and smooth. I also found myself with a lot less impact pains in general, allowing me to have longer, more enjoyable days on snow.
- Perfect for freestyle riding
- Exceptional comfort and shock absorbtion
- Best used in the air
- Not the most adjustable foot bed
The Union Ultra Snowboard Bindings are the perfect choice for freestyle riders who demand the best. With spring-loaded takeoffs and cushioned landings, these bindings redefine how a freestyle binding should ride. The Ultra utilizes the latest in Union's manufacturing capabilities to provide a suspension system for your boots, loading and unloading with each movement as you snowboard.
- Spring-loaded takeoffs and cushioned landings.
- Suspension system for your boots.
- Perfectly designed for freestyle riding.
- Provides ultimate control on any terrain.