Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The visual presentation on these are outstanding. The irons have nice clean lines. They are well balanced on the take away and the down swing. Contact sounds and feels fantastic and the larger sweet spot towards the toe is a spot on addition.
The only downside of these is the ball tends to jump. I had trouble getting them to stop on greens or stop/spin on the number I wanted.
- Looks great at address
- Very forgiving
- Fast ball speeds
- Not ideal for players who want to work the ball
- Not ideal for low handicappers who want lower spinning options
The Wilson Dynapower Irons are the perfect combination of innovation and expertise, designed to revolutionize your game. With nearly 70 years of experience in crafting high-quality irons, Wilson has once again raised the bar with their all-new Dynapower iron. Featuring exclusive Dynapower AI technology, these irons boast variable face thicknesses that make more of the clubface hot, especially center to toe where 85% of shots are hit.
- DYNAPOWER AI: The Dynapower AI technology analyzed thousands of combinations of variable face thickness and power holes locations to deliver maximum ball speeds across the entire face of the iron.
- HIGH MOI/LOW CG HEAD DESIGN: The high MOI head design provides stability on off-center hits while a low center of gravity fuels higher launch and steeper descent angles.
- POWERFUL, PLAYER-PREFERRED OVERSIZED HEAD: These irons feature a pleasing top line, optimal offset and smooth hosel for a powerful and balanced look at address.