Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The Wilson Dynapower Carbon driver is a great option for those looking at making an upgrade at driver. The Dynapower competes with other top named brand drivers like Callaway and Titleist. This driver averaged around the same yardage as the Callaway Rogue ST and the Titleist TSi4, where each of them were around the 280 yard range for me. I also believe the workability and forgiveness off the face were key as there was not much disparity in shots struck dead center or slightly toward the heel or toe. I believe the average golfer would benefit from having this club in their bag, but feel as if the mid to low handicap golfer would see the most difference as they would feel the forgiveness on distance off the face come alive versus someone who doesn't play as often or hit it as long.
- This product is best for its distance as the ball launches off the face
- The workability is key as it is easy to move the ball in both directions
- The aesthetics of the clubs are solid as the matte black finish and the red accent make the club pop.
- The standard grip that comes with the club is slick and on a hot or rainy day would not be ideal
Looking for a driver that can help you work the ball and deliver a lower spinning ball flight? Look no further than the Wilson Dynapower Carbon Driver. This adjustable driver features lightweight carbon panels on the crown and sole, which move the CG low and forward to create a lower spinning head with neutral ball flight tendencies. Plus, with Dynapower AI analyzing thousands of permutations to find the perfect thickness for each section of the face, you'll enjoy maximum forgiveness over the entire face.
- Low Spin Head Design: Lightweight carbon panels on crown and sole move CG low & forward for lower spin
- Dynapower AI: Analyzed thousands of permutations to find perfect thickness for maximum forgiveness
- Dynamic Six-Way One-Click Hosel Adapter: Allows fast shaft change for fitters, easy launch & spin adjustments