Baby & Toddler expert Jin-Ju recommended it to a customer in Arvada 3 months ago
Orbit Baby G5 Stroller Sidekick
- Free shipping
- We price match
Is this stroller right for you?
Get fast, free advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
A parent’s true companion, the Orbit Baby Sidekick Stroller Board keeps older siblings rolling along with a fun approach to travel. Whether running errands, exploring museums, or maneuvering through a crowded zoo, the Sidekick is a flexible, versatile way to maximize the G5’s capability and effortlessly manage more than one child on outings.
- For use with children from age 2 to 50 lbs. (23kg)
- Skateboard-like stroller board offers a fun way for siblings to ride on stroller.
- Side-riding position accommodates tall children without stroller handlebars getting in their way.
- Easily attach grab handle to side of stroller for kids to hang onto when riding.
- Sidekick features a gripping texture for kids to stand on.
- Easily attaches and detaches from stroller.
- Positioning offers parents an unobstructed view and easy walking ability while strolling.
- Allows stroller to grow with your family- attaching a sidekick enables a baby and sibling to ride at once. You can even attach a second Sidekick for a second sibling.
- Convenient for any situation: flips up and stays out of the way when your toddler wants to walk
- Orbit Baby G5 Stroller Frame can fold with Sidekick attached.
- Compatible with the G2, G3, and G5 strollers
- Patented design (Patent 8714582) offers the only single-wheel mount, side-ride board on the market
- Sidekick attaches to either side of stroller
- Includes 2 riding grab handles that attach to stroller, so Sidekick can be safely ridden on either the left or right side.
- PVC-free Material - all materials, including wood treatment, gripping texture tape, and adhesive, are carefully selected to be PVC-free.
- All materials phthalate-free.
- Wood board meets ASTM D6007-02 formaldehyde emissions limits.
- CPSIA compliant; wood board meets ASTM D6007-02 formaldehyde emissions limits.
Recommended by Curated experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this stroller, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations