Adidas Men's Barricade Tennis Shoes
Get free gear advice from a tennis expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
SUPPORTIVE HARD COURT SHOES MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS.
Show your colours. Worn by adidas athletes at the southern hemisphere's premier tournament, these tennis shoes are part of a vibrant collection highlighting the consequences of climate change. Their intuitive lacing system combines with gap-filling heel Sensepods to help you feel at one with your footwear. Underneath, a cushioned Bounce midsole and TPU midfoot shank add comfort and stability.
- Adaptive lacing system
- Textile upper
- Torsion System
- Geofit Sensepods
- Bounce midsole
- Adiwear outsole
- Upper contains a minimum of 50% recycled content
MADE IN PART WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS
- Made with a series of recycled materials, this upper features at least 50% recycled content. This product represents just one of our solutions to help end plastic waste.
- Lightweight Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility.
INTUITIVE LACING SYSTEM
- The laces are connected to internal webbing so when you tighten them, the tongue perfectly moulds to the shape of your midfoot.
HARD COURT OUTSOLE
- An Adiwear outsole with a herringbone profile creates the perfect balance of traction and durability on hard court surfaces.