Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
I was given the opportunity to demo the Twin Sister at Mission Ridge last season. The minute I hopped on this board, I truly fell in love and ended up riding with it longer than planned because it was SO much fun! The cool thing about Jones boards is they have a 3D nose and tail, so more of a spoon shape, which basically reduces direct contact with the snow to give the rider more speed, more float, and more forgiveness. I took notes on everything I demoed that day, and I noted this board 'loves speed and is extremely responsive.' It actually wasn't as stiff as I thought it would be at 7/10 flex. It was super smooth for switch riding and held a mad edge when I got onto a steeper hardpack.
- Riders looking for ALL mountain versatility, this board is really a 'jack of all trades' from the park to powder
- Solid pop for hitting jumps. 3D base gives this board incredible response, float and forgiveness
- Great for someone who values the ability to ride switch but doesn't want a board that will hold them back on powder days
- This board does have a speedy base so I wouldn't recommend to day 1 newbies
- Its not a park specific board and isn't the most flexible board out there
The Twin Sister is a premium all-mountain board for riders who want a playful board that excels in any terrain or snow condition. Featuring a CamRock profile and a friendly flex, the Twin Sister offers amazing float in pow, turns on a dime, and is easy to ride switch, or take into the terrain park. The Twin Sister’s shape features blunt tips for reduced swing weight. Traction Tech edges keep you locked in on firm snow and a 3D Contour Base helps you avoid catching your edges and makes every turn more effortless. For added speed and stance options, the Twin Sister has a Sintered 8000 base and a Freestyle/Freeride Stance Pack.