Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Nidecker Muon-X Snowboard Bindings are perfect for beginner to intermediate riders who want to take their skills to the next level. With a mellow flex and asymmetric design, these bindings offer great value and comfort. The glass-filled nylon baseplate and hiback provide a perfect fit with any Nidecker boots, while off-axis power beams deliver energy more efficiently into the edge for heel-to-toe response. The binding is less stiff laterally, making it more forgiving if your technique is less than perfect. Plus, the extra flex comes in handy when you’re ready to try some presses and start tweaking your grabs.
- Mellow Flex: Perfect for beginner to intermediate riders looking to up their game.
- Asymmetric Design: Offers great value and comfort.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Baseplate and Hiback: Provides a perfect fit with any Nidecker boots.
- Off-Axis Power Beams: Delivers energy more efficiently into the edge for heel-to-toe response.
- ComfortFit Ankle Strap: Offers plenty of padding and can be adjusted easily without any tools.