The Curated Take
The Nitro Prime Raw is perfect for the beginner rider who is looking to get a snowboard that they won’t progress out of too quickly. From learning to ride through the park to mastering the moguls, the Prime raw is approachable by any level rider from experienced snowboards looking for a playful board to day one beginners who want a snowboard they can trust. Any rider looking to progress in their presses and butters, the Nitro Prime Raw is an excellent option to consider!
- With a Flat profile with Rocker at the nose and tail, snowboard is easy to press and butter on
- With an extruded base and Nitro's Powercore, the durability of this snowboard is off the charts.
- A perfect snowboard for progressing and building confidence on the mountain.
- The Nitro Prime Raw is not the most stable charging hard and riding fast.
- Without any camber on this snowboard, it's not the best for carving.
- The Prime Raw is not a fan of icy or hard pack terrain.
The Prime snowboard offers a ride so comfortable and effortless that you will progress past the learning curve like a future pro. The progression-friendly Directional Shape allows riders of all skill levels to drop into the unknown confidently, and the Flat-Out Rocker's catch-free ride allows riders to learn new tricks in the park day after day with less chance of catching your edge. The Prime is built for riders who want to skip through the basics and get after it on a board that will progress with them yearly.