Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The construction of the Maverick 88 Ti skis emphasizes stability and power. They feature a wood core combined with layers of titanal metal, which enhances their stability, dampness, and energy transmission. This construction provides a solid and responsive ride, allowing for strong edge hold and confidence at higher speeds.
In terms of on-snow performance, the Maverick 88 Ti skis excel in a variety of conditions. The all mountain rocker profile, with full tip rocker, a touch of tail rocker, and camber underfoot, offers versatility and performance. The tip rocker enhances handling off-piste conditions and eases turn initiation, while the camber underfoot provides excellent edge grip and control on groomed runs and hardpacked snow.
The Maverick 88 Ti skis offer precise and responsive carving capabilities on groomed terrain. They are known for their stability and edge hold, allowing for powerful and controlled turns. Additionally, they perform well in moguls and variable snow, providing a smooth and confident ride.
- At 88mm underfoot, this ski offers a clean, quick, and crisp edge to edge transition allowing for tight carves
- Solid built ski with a layer of titanal metal in the core allows for stability at higher speeds and durability over time
- Damp and responsive ski that provides a performance carve without sacrificing all mountain versatility
- Firm flex rating and less tail rocker makes this ski feel less playful than alternative options
- At 88mm underfoot, this ski does not have enough girth to keep afloat in fresh snow
The Atomic Maverick 88 Ti Skis are the perfect all-mountain ski for any condition. With unanimous approval from prototype testers, these skis blend rocker and camber with Flow Profile technology to provide optimal effective edge contact throughout the turn. The OMatic Construction combines only essential materials like wood, fiberglass, and Titanal to create a strong and smooth ride that can handle groomers, steeps, trees, bumps - you name it.
- Flow Profile technology blends rocker and camber for optimal effective edge contact during turns.
- OMatic Construction uses only essential materials like wood, fiberglass, and Titanal for a strong yet relaxed all-mountain ski.
- Unanimously approved by prototype testers for its performance in all terrain and conditions.