XXIO Prime 12 Fairway Wood · Right Handed · Regular · 3W
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Experience the ultimate in luxury performance with the XXIO Prime 12 Fairway Wood. Designed for seasoned players seeking improved distance and straight ball flight, this ultralightweight club is a game-changer. With advanced technology like Rebound Frame, ActivWing, Weight Plus, and SP-1200 Shaft, you'll enjoy increased ball speed and distance on every strike. The lightweight clubhead with high MOI adds extreme forgiveness while enlarging the High COR area to produce straighter shots even on off-center hits. The Cannon Sole keeps the Center of Gravity low for improved launch trajectory while also allowing space for a larger Flat Cup Face that enhances energy transfer for longer carry distance.
- Rebound Frame technology focuses more of your impact energy into the golf ball to increase ball speed and distance on every strike.
- ActivWing stabilizes XXIO Prime Woods for better alignment at impact by manipulating airflow with its airfoil shape.
- Weight Plus Technology places extra weight at the butt end of the shaft to stabilize the club path for faster, more consistent swings.
- SP-1200 graphite shafts are constructed with high-performance carbon fiber and advanced resin matrix resulting in extremely thin and lightweight graphite shafts with a cutting-edge combination of strength and flexibility.
- Draw Bias Bulge Design utilizes gear effect to produce a desirable right-to-left shot shape regardless of where you hit it on the face.