Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
Simms Freestone® Waders - Stockingfoot is your go-to companion from first cast to lasting obsession. Durable, breathable 4-layer Toray® QuadraLam™ fabric handles brushy approaches and cold, wet weather, while the articulated fit promotes natural mobility both on the trail and in the water. When it comes to small details that make a big difference, the Freestone® includes a large fleece-lined, reach-through hand-warming pocket to heat up cold fingers, a secure chest pocket to hold essential tools, and a dedicated fly patch for sidelined flies. Assembled and individually tested in our Bozeman, Montana facility.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- Top access zippered pocket plus reach-through micro-fleece lined hand-warming pockets
- Attachment zipper for flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket with retractor docking station & tippet spool sleeves
- 3 belt loops with 1.5 in. elastic waist belt
- Built-in Gravel Guard with gathered elastic bottom hem
- Anatomically engineered neoprene stockingfeet with anti-microbial finish
- Attachment zipper for interchangeable, flip-out pocket options, available separately
- Assembled in the USA of imported materials
- *Best wader warranty in fishing: 60-Day replacement for leaks, no questions asked. 365 Days repairs on us.
- Past Season's Style