Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Norrona Men's Lofoten GORE-TEX 2L Insulated Jacket is the perfect choice for freeriding and general ski/snowboard activities during colder winter days. The longer cut in the back provides extra protection against the elements.
- Helmet-compatible hood with one-hand adjustment.
- Underarm ventilation for added breathability.
- Snow skirt that can easily be hidden away thanks to a snap and fold solution.
- Asymmetric cuffs and hand gaiters for optimal mobility.
- Hand warming pockets, chest pocket, goggle wipe, and inside mesh pocket.
- Premium recycled Primaloft insulation: Provides excellent warmth-to-weight values.
- 2-layer 70D woven GORE-TEX® fabric: Ensures long-lasting weather protection without compromising on performance.
- Y-cut fit with articulated arms for optimal mobility.
- Durable and waterproof GORE-TEX® face fabric: Highly breathable and total windproof protection (28,000mm)