Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Srixon Q-Star Tour Divide is a great "tour quality" ball with the added bonus of a bold alignment aid. The very bright ball color is split half and half with a line that is easy to read on putts and drive aim points. It performs consistently for distance and control and provides the soft feedback that I like at impact. The impossible to ignore colors make a really easy to see "flutter" as the ball rotates and flies through the air, which I found quite fun and easy to find. My golf mates were less enthused by the boldness, but it's really hard to argue with the help it gave in sight and alignment.
- Easy alignment on putts and drives
- Easy to see in the air and the rough
- Soft feel at impact
- The bright colors are offensive to some
- Higher swing speeds will want more distance
The Srixon Q Star Tour Divide Golf Balls in Brite Blue/Yellow, Red/Yellow, and Orange/Yellow are for the golfer looking for a unique and stylish premium golf ball. The design will stand out on the golf course with a split color layout. They also help the golfer with putt alignment.
- Visual Appeal & Feedback – The two-tone color design will show the direction of spin and speed on each pitch, chip, and putt.
- 338 Speed Dimple Pattern – This pattern design will give the golfer optimal flight by reducing drag and maximize distance on each shot.
- 360 Alignment – The golf ball makes for easy alignment with the DIVIDE design without needing a sharpie to draw it.