Redington Rise Series Fly Reels
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Redington Rise Series Reel is a budget-friendly freshwater fly reel. A compact carbon drag system creates smooth torque to stop fish. This lightweight reel comes in 4 different sizes to accommodate 3-10 weight fly rods. Beginners to intermediate anglers seeking a budget reel would like this. Key Features:
- U-Shaped Large Arbor – The large arbor helps with rapid line pick-up and decreased line memory.
- Oversized Drag Knob – The oversized drag knob makes adjustments to the drag easy.
- Twin Molded Soft Touch Handles – The ergonomic twin handles are easy to use.
- Machined Aluminum – This reel is machined from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum so it is corrosion-resistant.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
- Salt friendly
- Strong smooth drag
- Easy to clean
- Fighting and reeling in your next hog!
Machined aluminum for the perfect balance of weight and durability, a U-shaped arbor to stack line more effectively, and a carbon fiber drag system that stops torque in the reel.
Quality reel with a great drag system. Great fit on a 5wt rod. Will handle larger fish if needed.
Very lightweight. Compact carbon fiber drag system, should make for smooth fish stopping! Oversize drag. Fully machined for high-class feel.
Great salt, fish stopping drag. Great price, super lightweight, large arbor.