The North Face Women's Ceptor Shell Jacket
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
The North Face Women's Ceptor Jacket provides a sleek, waterproof design ideal for all-mountain skiers and snowboarders looking for a versatile spring shell. The Ceptor jacket comes equipped with 3 layer DryVent™ fabric and Pit Zips for optimal breathability. Gear pockets can be found in every corner of this jacket, which provide plenty of storage for essentials.
- DryVent™ Fabric – A seam-sealed fabric utilizes a layered construction where the outer face of the jacket includes seam-sealed seams, and is treated with a durable water repellent (DWR) finish for optimal waterproofing. While the inner layer has micro pores to allow moisture to move from the skin to the outside to evaporate.
- Pit Zips – Zippered mesh-lined armpit vents allow for temperature regulation and improved airflow.
- Gear Pockets – The jacket includes two secure external chest pockets, two hand warmer pockets, a wrist pass pocket, and 2 internal chest pockets including a mesh goggle pocket.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations.