Redington Crux Fly Rod
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
The 8100 CRUX is the quintessential atlantic salmon bomber rod, big steelhead rod for long mends and indicators, and Pyramid Lake style angling tool.
The CRUX fly fishing rod is built on our Line Speed Taper, for confident short to mid-range delivery of flies and effortless extreme distance casting. Combined with the introduction of the Angled Key Grip, a denser pre-compressed cork material designed to increase durability and reduce hand fatigue, we feel the CRUX is the best rod we’ve ever built.
· Fast Action All-new Line Speed Taper for extreme distance casting and effortless short to mid-range delivery of flies
· Increased connectivity between the tip, middle, and lower sections for an all-around superior feel Stiffer tip designed to reduce tip vibrations
· Fine diameter blanks throughout range to reduce resistance and increase rod recovery speed
· Denser pre-compressed cork material on Angled Key Grip increases durability and sensitivity, while reducing hand fatigue
· Angled Key Grip promotes the most versatile and productive casting grip the extended finger grip
· Lightweight guides and minimal rod wraps to increase recovery for high line speed gains
· Fully anodized aluminium reel seat with in-built hook keepers
· Reel seat features double anodized high-quality design detailing with enlarged fixed reel foot hood with line identification
· Premium metallic olive matte finish Section alignment dots for easy and correct assembly of rod guides
· Fully protected cordura rod tube with dividers
· Lifetime Warranty
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This is Redington's high end rod with all their new technologies- Angled key cork grip for casting all day, thinner blank for cutting through air and new line speed taper for effortless mid range casts.
Faster action rod that cast way above its price range. Perfect for drys and nymphs. Has enough back bone for bead head nymphs, and is very accurate in tight spaces.